Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sports All Year Round

I love being active and this past year has been really good for me in sports. Each fall I play with a few buddies of mine in the UFL which is the Utah Flag League. Last year we competed in the B league and we lost in the championship, but this last fall we redeemed ourselves and took the 5 on 5 B division championship! Here is a picture of our team. This is where I get the name Honey Badger or HB because I take what I want.







Here is a link to the UFL 



I'm looking forward to golf season which is coming up fast as basketball is winding down. I will be able to get out with my family and friends more often. Last season was the first year I actually stayed with it and golfed regularly at least once a week. In the past I would go maybe once or twice during the entire season. I made great strides with my golf game! My lowest round on 9 holes was a two over par 38. Not bad for my first real full season golfing.



No comments :

Post a Comment