Sunday, April 28, 2013

Madden and Me

I have always been big into video gaming. I believe it can be a good stress relief if it is managed properly. My cup of tea is sport games and first person shooters. I have always loved competing with my friends in a number of sporting games. My favorite all time game is Madden produced by EA Sports, they put out a decent game each and every year. I have owned Madden every year that I have had an XBox starting with:


 

Here is a link to the new Madden cover that was just reviled this last week. I'm super stoked to get my hands on it!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover?ex_cid=google

Madden 13 was one of my best years as far as climbing the leader boards! I almost reached the top 100 in the world! This is fairly impressive because A: Most of the people in the top 100 use modifications on their Xbox so they will always get the win and B: there are thousands of people who play this each day! I guess it just shows what a big nerd I am with my video games. I think the reason I love this type of game is because its competitive. I know the person that I'm playing the game with is trying their hardest to beat me as well. It's all about competition and if there wasn't an online service I guarantee that I wouldn't be playing any video games.


 Here is a video of me playing and instructing the basics of Madden.




No comments :

Post a Comment