Sunday, April 28, 2013

Honey cub on its way!

I'm super stoked to announce that I Ryan Harward will become a DAD! I can't even believe it to be honest! It really is weird to think about, but I know that Anna and I are ready for this next step in our lives. We didn't have to try long and after a few weeks we were able to use a pregnancy test to confirm that we were going to have a little one in a few short months! We hadn't told a soul which was mainly Anna's idea (if it were up to me I would have told every one that crossed my path.)  We decided to wait until we had at least our first doctors appointment to confirm and hear that fast little heartbeat from the ultrasound. On Monday which was 4/22/13 we found out she was 11 1/2 weeks along and the baby was 4.41 cm long! It was great to watch him/her move all around trying to kick and roll, it was like watching a miracle.  My favorite part of the appointment was when the doctor was ready to take a picture the little one spreading both arms and legs. It made for an awesome first picture.


No comments :

Post a Comment